Friday, February 20, 2009

YoGa ConCerT

Dear Journal,
Today, I went to Yoga Concert...

with my sister and her friend at Singapore Indoor Stadium... =)

Really enjoy myself in the concert... tat was a 3 hrs concert :)

from the start... he sang 《眼色》、《对不起谢谢》、《躺在你的衣柜》,到《青苹果乐园》、《不是每个恋情都有美好回忆》、《对你爱不完》... ... =)

really nice and adorable... when he dance...and Yoga sang alot of english songs too...



Really very nice... and I like the part he sang the song 我最爱的人... :)

and his special guest S.H.E sang two new songs
《宇宙小姐》和《 我爱烦恼 》 from their lastest album and Olivia Ong sang with Yoga Fly Me To The Moon and sang solo 《小娘惹》主题曲《如燕》...

and we even encore two times... after the three times we went back... but abit sad... he nv sang the song 伯乐, this is the song I like in the album... =(

Sorry my picture of the concert can't see Yoga clearly... due to I sitting at the top row... :)

No comments: