Tuesday, February 24, 2015

11 YeArs.....

Dear Journal,
Today, I felt abit of disappointed... my boss daughter thought that I were angry with them.... due to I can't go Beijing for course.... actually the actual reason was is my supervisor... .... she came out from the discussion on the course.... she kept telling me tat she going for the course... kept light my anger in my inner part...

Few week.... ago... they told my supervisor and me not to take the leave or mc during march due to our department only left 2 of us.... but now they can arrange her to go Beijing and left me alone... to fight in the march....

after 11 years, working with my bosses... they still dun understand my feeling... so disappointed...

and this is my 12 years working with my present company... seem like no point to make me to move on... maybe is the time to let's go... and leave the company....

No comments: