Friday, November 13, 2009

Hong Kong Trip 13 November 2009

Dear Journal,
Today is 3rd day in Hong Kong... and today oso our free and easy day... I choose to be shopping the Ladies' Street... and New Town Mall...

Early morning... Li ping, Adeline and me meet at the lobby of the hotel and met Daphne and Kelly... been asked to take one photo with them...



but in the photo I look like an aunty... =(

after that, Adeline, Li ping and I went to Teahouse near our hotel... to have our breakfast... we had Hot Bun Stuffed with Butter (Bor Law Yau)
, ham sandwiches and more... but all we shared...

Wow Ladies' Street... alot of shops in the street just like Bugis Street in Singapore...

and New Town Mall... =) I spent so much in the shops...



and I bought alot of clothes (cant count it... due to really alot), 2 bags and 2 pairs of shoes =)



after all, we went to KFC... and Hong Kong KFC is difference from us... they got rice... with fried chicken... =) very difference rite?

after eating dinner... we went back to hotel and hold one small party on "Hong Kong Local Food"... =)

after small party... Liping, Adeline and me chatted until 3am then go to sleep... =)

No comments: